Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30+ minutes
- 2 cups "fake" crabmeat
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/2 Avocado
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
1. Shred crabmeat and measure out 2 cups
This is my cat Buster. He is waiting for something yummy to fall
Buster is a pig.
2. Dice up celery and add to crab
3. Dice up bell pepper add to the crab, and celery.
4. Cube avocado and add to the mix.
This is one pretty avocado
5. Salt and Pepper to taste
6. Add lemon juice, and mayo
7. Stir all the ingredients together, cover, and place in the fridge for 30 or more.
It's going to be tough waiting 30 minutes because this crab salad is so dang good, but it's worth the wait.